Engineered Parquet - Dubové Oil Finished Herringbone Flooring
£66.12 Sq Mtr + V.A.T.
Natural grade engineered oak herringbone parquet flooring with a natural oiled finish as standard.
We can also offer a surface finish in hard wearing mat lacquer or for commercial projects we can apply a water proofing oil during production.
An 18.3mm thickness engineered herringbone wood floor that can be quickly and easily installed over any type of flat floor using a suitable wood floor underlay. The heavyweight blocks are simply bonded together with PVA adhesive and laid floating, but will give a rigid solid feel when correctly installed.
Alternatively, the blocks can be fully bonded to a suitable sub-floor using a resin adhesive.
- Made from sustainable sources with FSC certificated oak.
- Natural hard wax oil finishes that will ensure good appearance retention together with easy care and maintenance.
- We manufacture each floor to order at our Leeds factory but can usually deliver within four to six weeks
- Can be laid with a border that requires no cutting or waste when you use our planning service.
- Suitable for commercial or residential use and can be used safely over most types of underfloor heating with standard floor sensors
- Size 18.3mm (thickness) x 127mm (width) x 381mm (Length)
- Constructed from a 4.3mm oak wear layer with a 14mm cross layer plywood for strength and stability.
- Tongued and grooved on all four sides and orders are supplied 50% right & 50% left hand tongues.