Engineered Plank Flooring - Dubove Engineered Oak Flooring Oil Finished
£56.98 Sq Mtr + V.A.T.
Wide Width Long Length Oil Finished Engineered Wood Flooring
An engineered oak that can be secret nailed, fully bonded or laid floating over a wood floor underlay. Precision milling will ensure accurately fitting joints and ends without any specialist skills.
Dubove brushed and oiled oak flooring can be used with Dubove herringbone flooring to create a bespoke bordered design at extremely low cost
Sustainable Engineered Oak Flooring
The lumber used in this engineered oak flooring is sustainably sourced,FSC® certified,and can be specified with confidence in the heaviest wear areas.
A heavyweight coating of natural hard wax oil is applied and high pressure polished into the oak. It is then dried naturally for 2 days to ensure long-term resistance to wear and abrasion before final polishing and packing.
After installation it is recommended to apply a thin application of maintenance oil. This will enhance the finish, seal joints and prolong the wear. A mat finish such as Floor Service can be used. If a more reflective finish is desired, we advise Blanchon maintenance oil for engineered oak flooring
- The oak surface has been lightly brushed before oiling to expose the natural grain structure, enhancing the appearance and serviceability
- Suitable for use over most types of underfloor heating systems.
- Our large UK stock-holding ensures any size of project can be delivered quickly
- A far superior level of stability compared to solid oak planks with dishing, cupping, warping and shrinking
- Choice of 22 hard wax oil shades can be produced. (allow approx 6 weeks for delivery)
- Plank size 190mm (width) x 1.89m (length) x 18.2mm (thickness)