Engineered Parquet - Dubove Weave Design Parquet
£78.66 Sq Mtr + V.A.T.
Broderie Wood Parquet Design
Made with herringbone tiles together with diagonal grain squares. This creates a woven three dimensional floor ideal for a contemporary interior.
The design can easily be framed with a plain strip or checkered border without any cutting required.
The outer planks are from our Dubove Plank range using the same oak and finish which can also flow into any adjoining rooms.
As the blocks are engineered, installation is quick, straightforward and economical. The flooring can be fitted over a sound deadening underlay even over under-floor heating.
The blocks can be either fully bonded to a suitable base with a resin adhesive, or laid floating over a hard rubber/ fibre underlay
- Made with FSC certificated hardwood from sustainable sources. The oak parquet is lightly brushed to expose the grain structure and enhance the wearing quality
- Choice of stock natural hard wax oil finishes that will ensure good appearance retention together with easy care and maintenance.
- Each floor is made to order in our factory in Leeds with delivery approximately 6-8 weeks
- Can be laid with a border that requires no on site cutting other than the perimeter plank
- Suitable for commercial or residential use with a little regular maintenance will easily outlast most laquer finished floors without costly re-sanding.
- Block size 127mm x 381mm x 18.3mm and 127mm x 127mm x 18.3mm Borders 0.635mm x 1.016 x 18.3mm. Perimeter planks 190mm x 18.3mm x 1.890m