Engineered Parquet - Dutch & Basket Weave Parquet
£59.65 Sq Mtr + V.A.T.
Natural grade engineered oak parquet flooring with a hard wax oiled finish.
- Either design can easily be framed with a plain strip or checkered border without any cutting required when you use our C.A.D. service
- Made from FSC certificated hardwood from sustainable sources. The oak parquet is lightly brushed to expose the grain structure and give greater resilliance.
- Suitable for commercial or residential use with a little regular maintenane will easily outlast most laquer finished floors without costly re-sanding.
- Can be produced to match any other Cheville floor so that the same colour scheme can be used with different designs.
- This is a stock item held at our Leeds warehouse.
An 18.3mm thickness in an engineered parquet block that is easily fitted over any type of flat floor and evem suitable for underfloor heating. The blocks are either bonded together with PVA adhesive and laid floating over a hard underlay. Alternatively the blocks can be fully bonded to a dry flat and smooth sub-floor using Styccobond B92 parquet floor adhesive