Engineered Parquet - Herringbone Pointe Parquet
£70.35 Sq Mtr + V.A.T.
A French parquet design using herringbone blocks and diagonal grained squares.
This creates a contemporary flowing design that accentuates a room width.
The oak surface is lightly wire brushed to expose the grain before being treated with a hardwax oil finish in any shade from our colour palette.
Squares and blocks can be produced in contrasting shades to expand the design options.
The blocks are engineered and can be installed by bonding direct to the sub-floor with Styccobond B92 parquet floor adhesive.
Alternatively the flooring can be laid floating over a hard underlay with the tongues and grooves bonded together with B90 adhesive.
- Suitable for use with most correctly regulated heating systems.
- Suitable for residential or commercial use. The floor will keep it's good looks with a very small amount of care and maintenance.
- Block dimensions 127mm (width) x 18.2mm (thickness) x 381mm (length) Squares dimensions 127mm x 127mm x 18.2mm. Allow for 7% cutting wastage when ordering.
- Nominal 5mm FSC sourced oak wear layer
- All component materials are held in stock. Orders can be fulfilled in as little as five working days.