Engineered Parquet - Palais Parquet Floor Tiles
£78.66 Sq Mtr + V.A.T.
The origins of this flooring dates back to the 17th century when they were considered more desirable than the marble flooring they were replacing. Our Versailles is an intricately cut hand made tile that can be easily installed over virtually any type of existing sub-floor.
The panels tongue and groove together to make a classic French parquet design and can be incorporated within a matching strip border without any cutting required by the installer.
The flooring components are all supplied pre-finished from a vast colour palette stock shades.
This makes it an ideal wood floor design for refurbishment projects with time and costing constraints.
The tiles are made up of a 4.6mm wear layer of FSC certificated white oak with a Birch hardwood backing in multiple cross ply layers. This provides a heavyweight and stable floor even when laid floating over a wood floor underlay.
The flooring can be laid over correctly regulated under-floor heating using either a stick down method or floating using a heat conductive underlay.
The parquet floor tiles can be supplied with either UV lacquer finish which gives a tough maintenance free surface. Alternatively, we can supply with a hard wax oil finish that requires a little more maintenance, but enables repairing wear and scratches to be done quickly and easily. A yearly application of oil care will refresh the floor and obviate the need for costly re-sanding at a future date.
- Can be supplied in natural lacquer or hard wax oil finish.
- Matching perimeter planks and borders can be easily incorporated to create a custom floor at no extra cost.
- Use our C.A.D. design service which we provide with every order at no additional cost.
- Suitable for residential or commercial areas.
- Tile dimensions 420mm x 420mm x 18.3mm. Border strips 70mm width x 18.3mm and perimeter planks 190mm x 18.3mm x 1.890m.
- Any shades from our Dubove Parkety
colour range can be applied.