Engineered Plank Flooring - Restoration 20mm Oak Planks
£42.53 m² + V.A.T.
Restoration oak plank floor for building projects that require solid flooring with all the benefits of an engineered plank. At 20mm total thickness, the boards can be used as a structural nail down floor over joists or battens. However due to the cross laminate build up, dishing, warping, cupping or shrinkage is minimised making for a far more stable installation on a wide width oak plank floor. The 6mm solid oak surface will allow for the same amount of sanding and refinishing as a solid oak plank floor but has an increased load bearing strength.
Restoration oak plank flooring can also be installed floating by simply fitting onto a conventional wood floor Underlay and as the weight of the boards is similar to a solid oak plank, there is little chance of any 'spring' or movement ensuring a 'solid oak plank' feel and sound to the flooring.
- Wide long traditional oak plank floor size 180mm (width) x 20mm (thickness) x random lengths up to 2.24m.
- Supplied in packs of 1.94 Sq Mtrs pre-sanded ready for you to apply a final finish of lacquer, oil or wax.
- Micro bevels at the edges of the oak planks ensure a smooth close fit without stepping and in most cases eliminate the need for sanding the floor.
- Available in 'Character' grading which shows filled knot holes, shakes and checks, or 'Prime' grade which has a more even straighter blemish free graining.
- Stable enough to use over underfloor heating without the excessive shrinkage normally associated with solid oak plank flooring.
This product is in Stock!
|1.94m² Character Grade||53|